“You stood for the forgotten, least and the last, and by doing so you brought peace, joy and freedom in my heart.” –18 year old survivor
The total cost of holistic, restorative care for one child is $3,000 per year. That means it only takes $250 per girl per month to provide all of the following: rehabilitation, counseling, safety, full time care takers, night guard, education, teachers, curriculum, medical care, food, clothing, water, electricity, toiletries, and more! While it’s amazing to be able to offer restorative care for only $250/month, we also realize it’s a daunting number. Therefore, we have broken down our sponsorship options to more manageable amounts. You can choose to support one child at any one of the following:
- Rehabilitation – $100 – includes counseling, life skills, and full time care takers
- Education – $70 – includes teachers, school supplies, and curriculum
- Basic Needs – $50 – includes food, water, clothing, medical, etc.
- Safety – $30 – includes night guard and electricity
- Full Sponsorship – $250 – Rehabilitation, Education, Basic Needs, and Safety for one girl